Thread: Can anyone list me some good books on Photography

Can anyone list me some good books on Photography

Which books are best for becoming a advance photographer. I am looking for some decent books that can give me more general idea about photography techniques. I bought a slr camera that really looks complicated. I was first using a point to shoot camera. Now I am fed up with the same kind of settings. I want to go in more detail about photography about capturing some of the best photos I can.

Re: Can anyone list me some good books on Photography

There is a popular book on Amazon called as Photography Q&A: Real Questions. Real Answers. The book cost is $17.81. It is really great for understanding the concept of photography in detail. Try it.

I think there are thousands of book for that. Photography is more better if you stick to it for long time. The more you use your camera the more you will learn about the controls. You can capture the best moments and get some great photos out of it. Photography is not complicated but needs precision. There are many settings which require to get the right shot. Like for getting a awesome nearby photo with blurred shot you have to play with the focal length. This are basic concepts that you have to first clear and then you can move ahead. The shortcut to learn everything instantly is by watching some great videos on YouTube. They will guide you more about how to capture some of the best photos instantly. There are ample of videos that are based on basic tutorial. They are less time consuming and offer you simple way of capturing photos. Now to go with advance first go through some samples photos mention in those videos which will act as an exercise. Then you can move ahead with more advance options. For different photos you will have to use different kind lenses. A single lenses cannot give you everything. That is another added cost.

Try The Digital Photography Handbook. It is great for amateur and advance users.You can begin with short exercise here and then move ahead with advance photography techniques. It has covered each and everything you want to know or learn.

Along with good camera you will also need a good image editing software. So that you can add after effects and produce the right image. Like Photoshop or Adobe Lightroom. This are great tools to make yoru photos really best. One book which I will recommend you to begin with is The Lens - A Practical Guide For The Creative Photographer. This books has some advance photography techniques and a detail guide which tells you everything about photography. It also covers some advance concept which is essential to learn. The second good reference guide for you is your camera manual. Which gives you information about each and every control. Now there are different form of photography. Some are associated with portrait while some are landscape. You can cover different set of things in the same. To become a advance photographers you must have a good knowledge about different type of camera and its lenses. Which makes your job more easier.