Thread: Some funky pen drives for Geeks

Some funky pen drives for Geeks

I made this thread to share some funky pen drives designed for Geeks. If you are one among computer crazy guys, then I am sure you would love to get one from below. So I went on web to find out some of the most funkiest thumb drives and I collect a few of them. They are costly but really the designs will make you to buy one of them. Below is my collection which I like the most. I simply found them cool in terms of design. If you are having any more suggestion then post it here.

Transformers USB: Interesting transformation

iTwin Connect: Simple remote access and vpn.

Hand Band USB: Go with you wherever you go

Re: Some funky pen drives for Geeks

I love durable pen drives. One which can bear shock and also portable to carry. I hook them on a key chain so that they remain in my pocket. I am using Imation clip usb from really long time. They are very tiny in size quiet easy to use. So it is essential that you must keep it safe. There are more durable drives also available. I think they are bit value for money product.

I am looking for usb that is based on iron man theme. You can see that in the image below. I am really trying hard to find this but it does not looks to be available in online store. I am really impressed with the design here. At some places I had also saw usb which is based on avengers theme. I think that also has a great look. But this one is the best. If anyone knows any place to buy this one please let me know.

Instead of wasting money on this kind of stuff it is better to go for a multifunctional usb kit. You can get that easily on web. A multifunctional usb kit offers different stuff that can be useful anytime. The one which I saw on rediff was having a set of 8 different tools. It comes with a usb torch light, usb mouse, four port usb hub, earphone with mic, set of usb cable, ps2 usb adapter, etc. I found it more better compare to other costly usb drives.