Thread: Is Adexmart site safe for buying devices?

Is Adexmart site safe for buying devices?

Guys i am willing to buy Sony Ericsson Xperia ray and i have found Adexmart site to be selling the same for lowest possible price. I haven't bought anything from them by now and Xperia ray will my first product. Anyways before buying from them i want to know if it will be a safe deal? Some of my friends say that they have their company based in Chennai, Richie Street. Richie Street is one of the biggest gray market there, my friends say that they their self get their product from the same place and sell it to people. Is that true? Has anyone bought any device from there and have got cheated in any terms???

Re: Is Adexmart site safe for buying devices?

I haven’t made any deal from Adexmart by now but I really don’t think that they might easily cheat any online customer. If you are getting your Sony Xperia SL Black with warranty then you don’t have to worry much but they might let you wait long in delivering the product. You should better contact them directly and find out how many days they might take to deliver the product, is there a trial period, do they have a replacement policy and everything you want to know.

I have bought my acer laptop from Adexmart, I think it’s safe as per my experience. I had received my laptop within six days even though they had said it might take a week. I have got my warranty card and my laptop was pity packed with seal. Other than me some of my friends have ordered quite a few product forms their side and I have never heard any complain. I don’t have much idea about their return policy as I haven’t gone through it by now.

I agree on that, they don’t buy product form gray market and all. If they would have been doing that then why would they give warranty for those products? As far as I am aware products bought from gray market doesn’t come up with warranty. Why would they risk their self by buying product from Gary market and provide warranty for the same to their customers. I wanted to share that I have bought 2 cell phones and a camera from their site last month and they were delivered safely and were packed with seal. I don’t think that we need to worry about anything as they offer Cash on Delivery (COD) Payment Option. They have already covered one of the biggest risks I think.

Cash on Delivery (COD) Payment Option does end the biggest risk but I was worried about the product they supply. Anyways I think I can trust them now by hearing your experiences.

I am not here to promote Adexmart but trust me it is one of the best online shopping sites in India. I have compared their product and their price with other known online shopping portals and have found Adexmart to be delivering the best. I haven’t heard of any cheat and fraud cases by their customers, they might take a week and so for delivering the product at your address but you will surely get it. They online payment option is safe as well, I have bought many products from their site and haven’t faced any issue. Since you will be dealing with them for the very first time you can chose Cash on Delivery (COD) Payment Option.