Thread: Which one is better between the SEO and SMO

Which one is better between the SEO and SMO

I am willing to promote my business and I am thinking of using the SMO for this purpose but then I have also heard that SEO is also one of the best for this purpose and it is also the leading trend for marketing but then I don’t have much idea about the SMO so I just wanted to know form you all that which one is better among these. Any suggestion regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Re: Which one is better between the SEO and SMO

I think that both of them are pretty much important for any website in order to get the best ranking position in the Google search engine but then I personally think that the SEO will be better than the SMO but I will also like to inform you that if you use SEO then there will be a lot of competition around you and you will have to give the very best effort to overcome them but then same does not go with the SMO because I don’t think that there is much competition in it and it does not even require much effort and so it does not help much in getting the better position as well. You can use the SMO to gain good traffic as compared to the SEO but with the SEO you can gain good traffic and on the other hand because of its listing you can also gain fruitful traffic as well and you can also get unique traffic as compared to the SMO. The SEO is very ethical technique that is used to promote the website and it really gives you organic traffic as well.

I think that a combination of both will do much better as they both are the important aspect for any website now days and I think that if you use both the technique then you can also reach the level of Social media marketing. I have heard that in today’s world it is not possible for the SEO to groom all one without the help of the SMO I have also came across a new term which is called as Social Media SEO which is used to get better position for your website and also to get the targeted traffic on time as well but I will also like to inform you that SEO is free where as SMO is a paid promotion for you website so I think that you should really go for the combination of both.

I think that the Search engine optimization (SEO) will be the best in order to get the better position in the search engine rather than the SMO but if you want to achieve it through the SMO then you should be best in it I prefer the SEO because it shows your website in one of the most used search engine Google, Yahoo, bing and the others so it is likely to get more traffic using this and I think that SEO will be more essential to you as you are doing it for the first time I mean that you are just starting and later when you will get a complete idea then you can try to choose the best for yourself. Hope that helps.

As far as I am aware the SEO and SMO are used for the marketing trend but I have heard that the SEO is used for making the website business more reputed and more visible in the search engine where as SMO is used for social media which I think that will be able to get more traffic to the website as there are a no of social networking sites and there are countless and increasing no of viewers as well so I think that using SMO you will get more and more traffic as compared to the SEO but I will like to inform you that SMO itself is a part of SEO so I will suggest you to first go with the SEO because I personally think that it is more dedicated and it is the best marketing strategy as well you can try to find out difference by contacting the people who have been using these techniques but you can also go with the combination of both and I think that it will be the best option to consider as they both are very important for website promotion now a day’s.

I know that both are important for website promotion but then I have been using SEO to promote my business since 6 months and I think that it has really gained better traffic very week and I am preferring SEO because it really has a vast feature where as the SMO is mostly use for promoting small and personal business and it is not really a well profit organization and as you are just starting to promote your business then I will really suggest you to go with SEO because I had really used the same and today I am satisfied with the traffic I have and I am also able to achieve the target I expect.

I think that after the Google panda update one should use the both in order to get the best traffic and improve their business because I think that the SEO will help you to get a good traffic from the search engines where as the if you use the SMO then you will be able to get the best opportunity of promoting your website as many social networking sites are on a boom these days so I really think that a combination of both will be much better option and I have also came across a no of companies that have claimed that with the combination of the both the are getting much better traffic then they were getting with the alone ones.

Even I will suggest you both of them because as far as I know SMO iѕ actually a methods for the search engine marketing ans using this mwethod you can get mоrе traffic and for your website and it also includes activities such as Forum commenting, blog commenting, , Social bookmarking, classified ads and Social Networking etc and it is actually used tо build community and as far as the SEO is concerened it is used for selling something but I will alo like to inform you that the SEO аnd SMO almost share the ѕаme goals.In short With the SMO уоu will be able to participate in activities as that of the audience but in SEO thеre іѕ not muсh participation.Hope you are getting my point.