Thread: what is keyword stuffing and what is the benefit of it?

what is keyword stuffing and what is the benefit of it?

I want to know about keyword stuffing I mean that what it keyword stuffing exactly I mean I have some idea about it but I am not well aware of the same and I also wanted to know whether it comes under the white hat seo or the black hat seo and what is are the benefit that seo get from this I mean that how they are useful to them. Is there anyone who has and good idea about it and can help me with my questions. Any suggestion for the same will be appreciated.

Re: what is keyword stuffing and what is the benefit of it?

I will like to inform you that it comes under the black hat seo and keyword stuffing is basically creating a number of same keywords and then using them in a single statement and it is also considered as an unethical search engine optimization technique actually the Keyword stuffing comes up when we load any page using the keywords in meta tags in the content or the statement but I have seen that the repetition of meta tags in the content are no longer used by the search engines. It was used previously in order to get the maximum search engine ranking and to make the content more visible for the content that one searches for but then I will like to inform you that in today’s world it does not provide any kind of benefit and it does not helps in getting good ranking as well.

Yes Keyword stuffing is using the same keyword in different ways in a statement or the content by using the small and the capital letters and using their singular and plural in the keyword tag for a no of times in order to increase the visibility of the content and when someone wants to get the fast result then they use this technique in order to get positive results quickly but then they were just for a short period of time and they are not used now a days and the keyword stuffing is considered under the black hat method of the seo and not the white hat method. I will also like you to inform that now if the Google finds and such sites which do key stuffing in order to increase the visibility of their content then such sites are banned as they are now considered to be harmful for the site as well as for the other sites.

Yes even I have heard that the keyword stuffing does not benefit in increasing the page ranking anymore and if any one use them for their site then the page ranking might go down and even such sites can be banned by the google. Keyword stuffing is also known as keyword loading and now a days it is considered as unethical search engine optimization technique actually they were used to increase the visibility of the page when a user used to enter the keyword and the site having more no of such keyword which is likely to be called as sites using the keyword stuffing method use to come at the top in the search as the search engines scan the web pages from the word that is entered. As far as I remember that there were a no of method for keyword stuffing I mean the one I remember was insert repeating keywords within the input type="hidden" field meta tag because of which the keywords were not seen by the users but they were scanned by the search engines the other way was making the text in the body hidden or giving the text same color as that of the page.

I have heard that the Google now allow only 10 to 15 keyword per page I mean you can use the keyword for that no of times in your content but then if you use the more than that or if you use some unethical search engine optimization technique then the site will lose it ranking and they can also be banned as well and they have been reduced to a great extent after this rule but there are still some sites following the same techniques in order to increase the visibility of their content and to gain better page ranking but then Google is encountering them as well.

I think that this was a very good step by the Google because these type of sites does not had anything better information as compared to the other but they were visible because they had more no of keywords as compared to the other sites and with the restriction on this type of technique we will now be able to get positive and more useful information than just the repetition of the keywords in it.

Hey I am really thanks to all of you for giving me such good information about the keyword stuffing I really appreciate your suggestions and information I think that now I can say that I am fully aware of what keyword sorting is and what is its disadvantage in today’s world. I was really not having an idea about the techniques that you guys have mentioned for the keyword sorting and they are pretty interesting as well and lastly I just have one more question and that is keyword sorting is considered as unethical only in metas or it is considered for both metas and for website having content?