Thread: issue with a game downloaded from Youdagame

issue with a game downloaded from Youdagame

I got directed here for some reason. My issue was with a game download from Youdagames. So sorry to invade your space guys xxxx

Re: issue with a game downloaded from Youdagame

Which game did you download and what was the issue that you were facing with the game? Can you please specify as much details as possible so that we can help you out with proper replies and solutions. Update your graphics driver and check if the problem persists. What operating system are you using in you computer?

I downloaded Governor of Poker premium but after a while I can only join a game and when I come out of it I am directed back to the initial screen to log in and my total hasn't changed although I have won. It just defaults back to where I entered the game. In frustration I bought a new version(!!!!) but this is the same xx HELP

I originally had Governor of Poker 2 Premium and got to a stage where I join a game and win but it immediately takes me back to the initial screen where you first log in. I choose "play" again and I go back to the same screen and my cash total hasn't changed so the game I just played hasn't registered at all.
    In total frustration I bought a new version of the same game but am now unable to run it after downloading even though I have deleted my original version. So now I am in the position of having no game to play even though I have paid for two versions!

When I go to my email account which confirms my purchase of the game and try to access the download, it now says that I can't access it any longer. Totally frustrated and very annoyed as it worked perfectly well when I downloaded version 1.

If anyone can help I woud be very grateful
    Thanks
    Sue