Thread: Apple repair store

Apple repair store

I have several apple products wwhihc I have been using from the past several years. The products like iphone, ipod, iMac and Macbook. Sometime these things get malfunctioned and I need to find the authorized apple store to repair it. I know some in my native place but I travel a lot so I need to find apple store in order to repair it otherwise get several accessories for it. I'm ailing of the Apple Store public offering me the runaround on somewhat that must be an easy guarantee fix, thus I'm eager to go to an additional, non-affiliated store to repair things. It is really bad move by those people I think.

re: Apple repair store

I had a terrible incident with MacCenter, and would not at all go up there for whatever thing once more. I recommend that you call the Apple Store and inquire to general manager. Those managers might gonna help you to troubleshoot your issue. Otherwise you can post a complaint against that store if it is really annoying to you. Usually I won’t go to the apple store in order to repair my apple devices. I go only there if I am under the warranty. Once the Warranty period is completed there is no use if you go the Apple store.

In my opinion I think that you should always go the authorized apple store if you have encountered any kind of problem regarding your apple device or computers. They have professional and experience technicians who might gonna help you to resolve any kind of problem. Furthermore you can get original components and accessories in spite of replacement. If you go to any other store, they might gonna fix the issue but in case of component or unit replacement matter concern they will place duplicate components which might malfunction the entire device.

I always go the Apple store in my neighborhood if I encounter any kind of problem regarding my iphone. I always trust them because they have fixed me several issues regarding this phone and they will also tell you and guide you the do’s and don’ts about the device so that you won’t break it another time. They might take much of your time in order to fix the issue but it doesn’t matter to me because no matter what big issue, they will fix it for me. That’s all what I want.

Re: Apple repair store

By seeing all the above posts I also tell you that you must go to the apple store other than any third party store. This is because if you take the apple device to any third party store to repair it then you will not get any kind of assurance about that device and if the device get broken or cannot be repaired by them then you will not get replacement for that device. If you are under the warranty period then you will loose that too. So I urge you whatever the problem just find the Apple store and take your thing there,