Thread: What is SpeakAsia Online ?

What is SpeakAsia Online ?

Hi friends,

Can you please update what is speakasia, as my friends are telling me to invest in speakasia and you ll get good returns. I am unsure because its a Singapore based company, and in any case if they cheat us, We cannot take any actions aganist the company. I heard that company do some consumer survey I am unsure how to they earn money. Even though they are not giving any idea about the product and even though they are not giving any details of their partners. I am really confused should I invest money in speakasia or not. Can you please help.....

Thanks In Advance....
    Empty Mind is a Worshop of Devil

Re: What is SpeakAsia Online ?

Suchu,

SpeakAsia was found 5 years back but as far as I know SpeakAsia is a scam. SpeakAsia is not registered in India, All I can say is SpeakAsia is scam. Today morning I saw a news abouts SpeakAsia even they are saying its basically is a scam.

i don't thing so because many of my friends are into it and they are getting good profits also. I am just not telling this i have seen his bank account details also because he gets money on it. He had got almost 30-40k in 2 months. So i believe its not a scam as if you are talking about NEWS channels,i don't believe them because they just what to grow their TRP so they can put what every news they wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Reuben 1 View Post
    i don't thing so because many of my friends are into it and they are getting good profits also. I am just not telling this i have seen his bank account details also because he gets money on it. He had got almost 30-40k in 2 months. So i believe its not a scam as if you are talking about NEWS channels,i don't believe them because they just what to grow their TRP so they can put what every news they wants.
    Well SpeakAsia recently got more famous because they start advertising their product marketing in IPL. And second thing I somehow feel that you ll get your money for the first 3 months because they are returning your money to you itself. I am unsure.. how long speakasia ll survive in the market.

smile Re: What is SpeakAsia Online ?

Quote Originally Posted by suchu View Post
    Hi friends,

Can you please update what is speakasia, as my friends are telling me to invest in speakasia and you ll get good returns. I am unsure because its a Singapore based company, and in any case if they cheat us, We cannot take any actions aganist the company. I heard that company do some consumer survey I am unsure how to they earn money. Even though they are not giving any idea about the product and even though they are not giving any details of their partners. I am really confused should I invest money in speakasia or not. Can you please help.....

Thanks In Advance....

Speakasia is one kind of mlm company which make money londry scheme through survey of different type of product. Six year ago one thak kind of company had start that kind of bussiness with banner of netkhajana.com sutiated at panjab state and after 2year its windup its company. Many people had membered with paying Rs.17500 registration fees. There are so many that kinds of company in market i personaly suggest you don't involve in that kind business you will loss your notonly money but your nearest friends, relatives.

Well SpeakAsia recently god more famous because they start advertising their product in IPL. And second thing I somehow feel that you ll get your money for the first 3 months because they are returning their to you itself. I am unsure.. how long speakasia ll survive in the market.
    I can understand what are you telling but this company is Singapore based company it is 5 years old and its in India from last one year. And i have seen many of my friends who already have invested their money and they are getting their money back also. A saw a mans binary tree he has 350+ members below him. And already he is getting almost 1,00,000 Per Month.

These guys help me understand fully what is speakasiaonline as they are a review team

Quote Originally Posted by mohitsohran View Post
    These guys help me understand fully what is speakasiaonline as they are a review team
    Mohit,

Can you please be more specific about speakasiaonline. I heard it a scam they have already did the scam of 5000 crore. I am not sure whether its rumors for speakasia. But even new channels like aajtak, star news etc.. they all are saying speakasia is a scam. I am really confused with the speakasia should I invest money or not.
    Empty Mind is a Worshop of Devil