Thread: Watch Live IPL4 on your Mobile

Re: Watch Live IPL4 on your Mobile

Well according me if you are really willing to watch the live cricket matches then you need to just checkout whether you are having the appropriate internet services activated on your phone. Because without internet you are unable to have any live services on your phone. Now what I want you to do here is that just try and contact the service provider of yours and then activate the required internet services and once the services are activated then you can watch live streaming of the match and there are various website which are providing this facilities and you can make use of Google or try and search there regarding such sites you will get the direct link. Hope this information helps you to solve the issue.

I am really glad to inform you that you can now follow the live cricket matches trough a application known as cricket companion what you have to do here is that just try and download this application and then you have to just see whether is compatible for your phone but in my opinion it will be surely compatible because you are using the nokia 5800. But one thing that I want to tell you that it will just provide you the update regarding the score and no live matches will be shown.

According to me the IPl4 matches will be live on Set max which is a Sony entertainments channel and if you have to stream the same on your phone then you requited the powerful internet service like wifi or 3G the best will be wifi because it will give you uninterrupted video streaming. But as you said that you are using Vodafone then I want you to just go with the 3G services because this services are really fast and they will definitely provide you the best quality of live streaming which you will definitely not get in the normal GPRS or web services.

The first thing that I want to clear here is that live streaming of a live match on your phone will prove costly to you I mean to say that if you are watching a whole match of 3 hours then you bill will be around 5 to 10 thousand Indian rupees. So what I want you to do here is that just try and install an application called Criczenga on your phone which you will get from any official site and that too for free and then be updated for live scores. This application will give you the ball by ball update of the score.

Watch Live IPL4 on your Mobile

Hello friends as we all know that IPL that is nothing but Indian premier league 4 is going to start and is will be lot of fun to watch all the players of different nations playing together. Now the thing here is that there are chances that I am going to miss some game of its game so is there any application that will help me to watch live Ipl4 matches on the phone and then I can enjoy each and every moment of the same. Please help me out in this case and let me know what are bet possible ways that will help me to watch these matches live. For your kind information I am using the Nokia 5800 xpress music mobile phone and getting the services from Vodafone. I hope I will get a better response from you people.