Thread: Ultimate Steal Deal of office 2010 for students

Ultimate Steal Deal of office 2010 for students

I am thoughts about jumping in on the Ultimate Steal Promotion for students: obtain Microsoft Ultimate 2007 for 59.99, and free promote to the 2010 version. My query is as I have read that Microsoft will be released its office 2010 version in June but still I can’t get it. Should I just stay awaiting then and will there be a contract like this one for the office Ultimate 2010 version? I do not wish to setup 2007 just to uninstall it 3 months afterward and install 2010. At present I am still utilizing office 2003. I as well wish to confirm that this endorsement is for students but the software is the sell version, is that truthful? Just require your help to be aware of.

Re: Ultimate Steal Deal of office 2010 for students

I don’t have any more idea about this and I am not aware of this. But one of my classmates tells me something about this. The Ultimate Steal is a complete sell version of Office Ultimate. And they also said that they really don't know for certain if there will be one for Office 2010 but I believe there will be. The Ultimate Steal 2007 does not meet the requirements for the tech assurance.

Upgrading to Microsoft Office 2010 is easy; just follow these three easy steps:
    1. Purchase Office 2007
      Purchase qualifying Office 2007 product between March 5, 2010 and September 30, 2010.
    2. Install and activate Office 2007
      Installation and activation may be required by September 30, 2010 (requirements vary base on location of purchase).
    3. Download Office 2010
      Contact the reseller where you purchased Office 2007 to download Office 2010 or request the disc at little to no cost. Follow the online steps to verify eligibility. You may need to install and activate Office 2007 prior to redemption depending upon your point of purchase.

Where to buy:
    1. Office is available from Microsoft partners as well as from our own page. We recommend purchasing from these locations:
      • Journey Ed
      • On the Hub Network
      • Ultimate Steal**
      • College campus book stores
    2. Prices and available product will vary. The exact upgrade process for redeeming the technology guarantee is also unique to the location you purchase. Specifically:

• If you purchase from Journey Education or OnTheHub network, return to those sites to redeem the technology guarantee
    • If you purchase from the Ultimate Steal, go to: office.com/techg for instructions.

I newly acquired the 2007 Ultimate Steal Package, as a student, about 1 month ago. At the present that MS Office 2010 exists or available, I have no idea how to improve the package, as I was told I would be capable to in the conditions and circumstances division while I setup it. Can someone inform me how to upgrade it? Are there any sites or any link or any other information which help me to upgrade it?

If you previously redeemed Office 2010 through the Technology assurance program and require to access your account or reinstall your software, please follow the below steps:
    1. Visit www.office.com/backup
    2. After this click the Download button which you see at the middle of the page
    3. Click My Account at the top of the page
    4. After this click on Sign in (which you get at the upper right corner) with the Windows Live ID you used to redeem the Office 2010 Tech Guarantee.