Thread: Binoculars v/s telescope for a common budget.

Binoculars v/s telescope for a common budget.

Hello friends I m a college student I want to buy binoculars or telescope and my budget is around Rs 2000 – Rs 3000 do you think which one is a better option to buy? I want to buy cause to watch the astonishing star , moon and solar system’s planet which are revolving around the globe. I want to buy a new one among this so can you help me out from this? I m planning to buy this from ebay India website online is this a nice option for me to buy online or not?

Re: Binoculars v/s telescope for a common budget.

Binoculars are used for watching thing which is at distance around 3-5 km. Since the zooming picture quality is around 20 -30 megapixels. So it cost around Rs 3K- 5K.Telescope is used for watching thing which is at distance around 3ooo-5000 km or even more. Since the zooming picture quality is around 400x -800x megapixels. So that is why it cost around Rs 12K- 15K. So if you want to watch planet so prefers you to buy a good telescope around price of Rs 13 K.

Binoculars are used to see object around 3 km and Telescope is used to see stars and planets.Telescope are much more costly than the Binoculars around 15 K. If you really want to watch stars and planet I prefers you to increase your budget around 15-16 k so you buy a good telescope. Binoculars can a distance object but in binoculars we can’t able to track out star and planet very clearly so I prefers you wait sometime and increase your budget and then but a good one. In Telescope we can see this objects very clearly.

Since Binoculars and telescope are use to see the object but the working capabilities is quite different.In Binocular we can see distance object around 2-3 kms and in telescope we can see star planet. You want to buy from online services called Ebay website so it upto you from where you to buy this stuff.I think must buy from a good retailer cause he may give a good idea about the price memo very properly and also he will give the proper working description of this telescope.