Thread: What is the Impact of MNC’s on Indian Economy

What is the Impact of MNC’s on Indian Economy

I have heard from last couple of years lots about the Multi National Companies coming in India. But i am wondering what type of effect it is doing to Indian economy as many MNCs have been doing there business but i have not seen any kind of growth in the Economy of India. So if anyone have knowledge regarding any of the growth done by MNC in Indian economy please let me know because i really don't know what kind of growth it has provided to Indian Economy. So please clear my mind regarding the MNC with proper details.

Re: What is the Impact of MNC’s on Indian Economy

Multi National Companies (MNCs) are extremely essential for the growth of our economy. They produce foreign currency in India and assist country population to get jobs. I think because of these MNCs in the last few decades, our economy grew like anything and today Indian Engineers are acknowledged worldwide. They are getting request from universally and are getting additional money which in turn is growing our economic position

Multinational companies are the associations or enterprises that administer production or present services in all over the world. And I think from last decade India has been the home for many multinational companies. The amount of multinational companies in India has improved conspicuously. I think bulks of the multinational companies in India are from the U.S. but though one can also discover companies from other countries as well which have been working in India. I think figure is around 37% for American companies in India, automobile companies which are famous worldwide have stepped in to India to obtain the market. You can simply find the showrooms of the multinational automobile companies in India such as Fiat, Toyota and Ford Motors etc. I think MNCs are creating opportunity for Indian youth and providing then jobs and improving the Economy of India by export.

I think there is no harm done by any of the MNCs to Indian economy growth but it provide Indian market with great growth and jobs for new generation. Several economists believe that MNCs are cooperative for Indian industrial region from MNCs Indian companies can obtain new technique of manufacturing and new management procedures with the entrance of MNCs in the Indian economic prospect. MNCs enhance competition in the industrial sector so when Indian companies fight with global masses they also progress in their working. With the entry of MNCs in India demand for trained persons increased to a great amount so more and more people are becoming expert and the difficulty of skilled persons is resolve for Indian industries as well. MNCs also pass foreign funds in the country, which help to enlarge the market and Indian industries also take profit of it. So they are only increasing market for Indian people and providing then place to work in large organization.