Thread: directv setup from canada

directv setup from canada

Hi guys I want some solution of this. Currently my uncle and I shifted to the Canada and we bought the DirecTV system and I want to activate this. I have an address in the Florida. But is anybody helps me or suggests me in the process. I would really love some help which is given by you people. If I make active it I could obtain the bill hurl to Florida and forwarded to Canada. So is am I able to activate this from the Canada and provide them my Florida address.

Re: directv setup from canada

You are able to do that. Actually I am by this from my address in Maine so I am able to contain my DirecTV at my Canadian address. If once you will be able to get your setup after that you are able to register online to take delivery of your bills by email. So I think there is not a need to get that much of worry regarding this issue. And I have my Us account so there is not a big deal for paying the bill for me. And also I do not know that if a Canadian credit card would work on their online payments at directv since I have never tried this.

I have read all the post which is given in this thread. And then regarding this issue I have talked to my cousin also who is also in Canada. And from that there is one doubt is generated in my mind. Here I want to ask you that how you are able to get the apparatus for DirecTV in Toronto. So please post your reply as soon as you can.

Like the previous user I have also read all the post which is given by the entire user and then here I just want to tell you regarding this. Here I want to tell you only that much I think also aware from that this is what you are doing it is not legal. So I just want aware you related to this further it is up to you that what you want to do?

You are able to buy the receivers off eBay plenty of the contractors will ship to Canada you will need a phone system to call dtv as compare to the number which is blocked in the Canada like the Vonage or connect and yes your Canadian credit card is able to work in this case. And actually I am setting like this DTV up in Canada for a long time.

Here I want to ask you that how do you get this type of the apparatus for DirecTV in Toronto? I am asking you like this type of question because after reading all the replies from all the users I was not able to understand on this that how you will able to get this apparatus. So just if you provide this then please tell me as soon as it is possible for you.