View Poll Results: RIM will get agree on Indian goverment demands

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 50.00%
  • NO

2 50.00%

Thread: Indian Government to shut down RIM's email and messaging services in India

Indian Government to shut down RIM's email and messaging services in India

Indian Goverment will shut down RIM's email and messaging services in India. If they don't provide the information of codes to encrypt emails which travel from BlackBerry device and a computer known as a BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) designed to secure those email. What do you think RIM will provide the information about the messaging ? If they don't provide information to goverment then RIM is going to lose biggest consumer market in India.

Do share your views abt the same.
    Empty Mind is a Worshop of Devil

re: Indian Government to shut down RIM's email and messaging services in India

Well according to me reliance will no provide any official data for the same because it is the confidential one and i don't think so they will disclose the same.

re: Indian Government to shut down RIM's email and messaging services in India

RIM should but only for specific cases.I think providing total acess is not really a good idea. Knowing the Indian govt's incompetency, i don't think it would be a good idea not give them total control.

Re: Indian Government to shut down RIM's email and messaging services in India

Hard to say but RIM is on a losing front imo.. It has very few profitable markets remaining, India's being one.. most of the RIM users in US have migrated to either iOS or Android.

So if RIM want's to make money, they'll probably find some way to convince the Govt, maybe find a way in-between...