Thread: Top 10 reasons not to register on Facebook

Top 10 reasons not to register on Facebook

Actually, these top 10 reasons especially effective when you are a couple. Facebook can be very useful for professional meetings but also when romance is single. In contrast, when a couple, we quickly realized that Facebook is a nest of bullshit, especially for jealous people. After many discussions and findings, we found that the use of Facebook is when a couple was really discouraged. So if you were in lack of arguments to explain why you do not want to subscribe or unsubscribe on facebook, here are 10 good reasons.

• You do not have time to call him/her but a notification indicates that you have found the time to connect on Facebook: to post a link or a picture comment or even that you played for the application to unfasten a maximum in record time (if, if it exists!).

• Years or months later, your exes to find you and leave you little messages on your wall ambiguous: "Hey, glad I saw the last time. In fact, it still works my guest 'for a drink. Call me."

• Following your singleness, your friend list contains a large number of potential targets of the opposite sex: their profile pictures are quite nice, but it's a safe bet that they will not taste of your half.

• For professional or personal reasons, one of the couple does not change the status of her relationship: necessity, the other does not understand why you're ashamed to say that you are in a relationship with her / him.

• When you finally decided to change your relationship status with the name of your lover or love: this allows your exes (psychopaths) to contact your new love / them ...

• You suddenly you identify your friends by compromising photos: but this is an archive of several months or even years when you were drunk on this straddling a stripper ...

• You update your status to teach your dear (e) and tender things he / she was not supposed to know: that kind of "Pounce yesterday evening, my colleagues took me to string Fellow

• "- Oh, well! ("

• You add a new person of the opposite sex so that your little friend (e) has never heard of: for instance this new client that you met at a meeting three days ago.

• You did not have many excuses for forgetting her birthday before facebook, but then with facebook notifications, it makes it an argument for you to sulk.

• To avoid arguments in front of your friends via comments on your articles interposed: where your ex does not want to click on "love."

After all, we lived very well without Facebook, why should we come and add topics of discord?

Re: Top 10 reasons not to register on Facebook

For those who really have no choice, and want to keep their existing Facebook profile, be aware that Facebook has everything, there are lots of settings you can configure to your liking. For example:
    • Create a list just for your lover with access to only what you want:
    • It is the only one to see your relationship status as it wants to reveal big day.
    • If a new picture of you without your knowledge is published, it does not see
    • Your profile status either ... etc. ..

It gives hints not very catholic so you will not be duped anyway and know that when someone wants to hide something, there's always the chance!

We have advantages and disadvantages both linked to this social networking sites. But if you use it wisely then you will have a good results out from it, other wise if you are just using it for time pass then upto some limit it is ok. But crossing the limit can cause a problem for you.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 02-07-2010 at 02:18 PM. Reason: External links not allowed, not even in signatures. Removed the same.

These are all good reasons ... BUT, some people just can not delete your profile and if you still want to keep in touch with friends and distant relatives.

fakasry Guest

I can not register on Facebook
    but from here I got the answer

krishriaz Guest

Wow! What a nice information is this! Reasons for not registering on Facebook are very useful. I don't know about these reasons and I think my other friends also don't have knowledge about this so I shall also share it with my friends.

You provided here a very knowledgeable information regarding the facebook. Though it has disadvantages but it has advantages too associated with it. It solely depends on how you use it.

These are the reason for not regester on the face book :-
    1.Facebook's Terms Of Service are completely one-sided
    2.Facebook's CEO has a documented history of unethical behavior
    3.Facebook has flat out declared war on privacy
    4.Facebook is pulling a classic bait-and-switch
    5.Facebook is a bully
    6.Even your private data is shared with applications
    7.Facebook is not technically competent enough to be trusted
    8.Facebook makes it incredibly difficult to truly delete your account
    9. Facebook doesn't (really) support the Open Web
    10. The Facebook application itself not good

Quote Originally Posted by princehappy View Post
    These are the reason for not regester on the face book :-
    1.Facebook's Terms Of Service are completely one-sided
    2.Facebook's CEO has a documented history of unethical behavior
    3.Facebook has flat out declared war on privacy
    4.Facebook is pulling a classic bait-and-switch
    5.Facebook is a bully
    6.Even your private data is shared with applications
    7.Facebook is not technically competent enough to be trusted
    8.Facebook makes it incredibly difficult to truly delete your account
    9. Facebook doesn't (really) support the Open Web
    10. The Facebook application itself not good
    not register for Facebook?? what are you telling us to be?? a douche?? you didnt even spell register properly.

Yeah good reasons but these can't just stop me from registering on facebook.