Thread: Children laughing sound clip

Children laughing sound clip

Have you observed that same audio clip of laughing children in used in most of the various advertise or TV show? I want to asked why they don't record kids laughing in real time and then use it, instead of using such prerecorded audio clips. Please suggest your opinion on Children laughing sound clip.
    Thank you.

Re: Children laughing sound clip

Quite sad reality. I noticed that many films use the same intercom loop in hospitals .... something like "Calling Dr. Blair, Blair, calling Mr Blair" or whatever. I know I have heard more than once. Once you know what you're looking for is out as a sore thumb. I think they are not wasting their money on such type of little thing and that's why they copy that audio clips.

Quote Originally Posted by Baazigar View Post
    Have you observed that same audio clip of laughing children in used in most of the various advertise or TV show? I want to asked why they don't record kids laughing in real time and then use it, instead of using such prerecorded audio clips. Please suggest your opinion on Children laughing sound clip.
    Thank you.
    Hey this right. I heard that the Cosby Show, and Naughty By Nature "Everything will be alright" can be used at various tv shows. I think they must have copy right for that.

I have heard one audio tracks in one of the Trance song from the 90's and same track can be played on various South Park, many TV shows and various music concert. I think due to popularity of some audio track they are played again and again. I think they take copy right of particular songs to play at their place.

I also think that it is very illegal to copy sound of laughing sound and use it for their own purpose. I think they have to banned this culture. Due to this someone's hard work is become wasted. Why they don't record sound of the laughing children and then use it.
    I hope they will think about it.