Thread: Best place to get large poster printed

Best place to get large poster printed

I am looking for best place to get large poster printed. I have some high-res photographs that I want to print. I also have some artwork which are of the 18" x 24" size. I want good quality and affordable prize. Is there any online place available through which I can get fine print. Please help me. For your information I have Macbook pro which has Mac os x installed in it.

Re: Best place to get large poster printed

Mpix is the easiest way to get the best quality prints and products for your images. Their simple web site and software allow anyone to create professional-quality prints, media products, greeting cards, books, and more. Their services, like the professional touch, drop white label, shipping and advanced color management to simplify the workflow of hundreds of thousands of photographers, passionate professionals.

You have to go to the AdoramaPix for fine printing. They gives better print and they provide highest quality. The source for the highest quality photo prints and photo books and all your photo finishing needs, conducted by professionals who watch over each photo. They also charge very little money for printing.

You have to go to the veoprint online company. No. 1 printing online companies and agencies. Other names for large format posters . Poster, poster, placard, sign, placard, poster. The large format posters are communication media to be seen indoors or outdoors, mostly to promote an event. The posters come in many sizes vary, the largest up to several meters.

I usually go to the zazzle.com for large photograph printing. I think you also use it. Zazzle custom posters are printed using the latest and most advanced technologies to give you the most vibrant colors and highest detail possible. Design your own poster for your living room or dorm room wall. Express your opinions, advertise your business or hang your family photos, favorite artwork and funny designs for everyone to see.

Go to the outsource.net.au/ for getting best print out. They do all the following things:
    SPECIAL FINISHES
    • Embossing
    • GOLD or SILVER Foil
    • + Choice of 15 other coloured foils.
    • UV Varnish
    • Spot UV
    • Hole Punch
    • Raised ink
    • Custom Die Cutting (ask for cost)
    • PMS Inks, Metallic inks (ask for costs)

I would prefer mybigposter for printing long poster.
    Tell them the size of print or poster you want, (you can have any size you like as long as one side is less than 1067mm), select how many prints or posters you want printing and select your choice of paper. Pay using any of the major credit and debit cards (you do not have to have a PayPal account)