Thread: Dell Changes DCSE Program

Dell Changes DCSE Program

Hello everyone,
    I have recently heard that the Dell has now changed the way it offers DCSE certification and it is now only available to Dell Warranty Providers. Is that true..?? Also I an not having much knowledge about the DCSE certification. So thought that you guys would help me in providing this information.!! I am just curious to know about it. So provide any other information related to it.

Re: Dell Changes DCSE Program

Dell provides training for the maintenance of Dell hardware through the certification program as Dell Systems Expert (DCSE by its acronym). DCSE prepares technical service companies or separate maintenance with the knowledge and skills for themselves provide their own maintenance. Requires technicians to pass a test to achieve accreditation in notebooks, desktops, workstations, and printers, or servers. The technician can receive accreditation in all four areas if they so wish.
    Patience is a virtue

DCSE accreditation is valid for one year. As new products are launched, the DCSE Certified technicians required to pass new modules within announced specific periods. Anticipating the Associate DCSE continue and complete the new modules and exams, a total reexamination is not required at the time of annual renewal. If the new modules and exams are not completed, a total reexamination will be required for continuation of DCSE accreditation.
    Dimension 1100 (FMY032J) mini-tower
    2.53ghz Intel Pentium 4
    80 gig nfts HDD
    512 RAM
    Main circuit board: Dell 0CF458
    BIOS: Dell A00
    Display: Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller [Display adaptor]
    Multimedia: Sound MAX Integrated Digital Audio
    Windows XP Home SP2

You should know that DCSE prepares technical service companies or separate maintenance with the knowledge and skills for themselves provide their own maintenance. You will get more information from here. The Dell Diagnostic Engineer Training (DDET) program is an online training and testing program designed for individuals interested in training on Dell’s desktop, laptop and/or server hardware systems.

APX via Getronics is a partner DSP (Dell Service Partner) DELL since 1995. In France, more than 200 technicians have the expertise label DCSE Dell Certified Systems Expert and provides more than 5000 interventions per month. Dell lays very demanding service levels to its partners around the world. Getronics APX International and comply with these requirements for greater satisfaction of customers Dell.

You should know that the Dell has moved all the information from the DCSE site to DTT. Have anyone over there used this site.?? I have used it and was bit pissed at the new DTT site. I think that the old DCSE was much better because we were able to navigate easily. This site I found too much confusing. Maybe because I am not used to it but really finding anything is somewhat a tough job.