Thread: Alienware outlet store

Alienware outlet store

HI,

I want to purchase the alienware laptop, i know dell having the outlet, i thought aleineware is own buy the dell but i think i was wrong. So doesn't alineware have any outlest like dell? Is there alienware outlet in india? I'm from mumbai, Thanks for any info.

Gobind

Alienware is owned by the Dell

Yes your knowledge was right before, alienware is owned by the dell, When you'll visit the dell website you'll find the info about alineware products. But i doubt if dell sells alienware products in their outlet. You go to dell outlest and search for alienware product. Might you get something.

Alienware gaming laptop

Alienware is now under Dell Corporation. If you are looking for gaming laptops, you can purchase the XPS gaming notebooks from Dell, they are very good. Alienware lists only the United States, United Kingdom, France, Australia, Canada and Germany. And they do not deliver to India . But if you are looking for computer games or desktop PC then I suggest you build yourself.

Alienware Outlet on ebay

See here i found the link to Alienware Outlet on ebay : Alienware Outlet

But i doubt if they ship products to india, i tried to order a laptop from alienware few months back but i got a negative response. But you try your luck, might they have change the policy now.

Alineware products in india

And if you somehow manage to bought it through your relatives in abroad then also you won't get any warranty service for alineware products in india. Go for some alternative gaming laptop, the Dell XPS gaming notebooks are really good options to go with.

Buy Alienware laptops

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"