Thread: Top Gadgets for Valentine's Day

Top Gadgets for Valentine's Day

Hi buddies,

You know Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and now is the occasion to start mix up to get that unique gift for that special an important person. Don't resolve for roses and chocolate this year, Prefer unique alternative . I prefer Microsoft Zunes that has be bite off by the love-bug this year, and Microsoft resolute to release a limited edition 80GB Zune in both red and pink colors. Microsoft has still designed 20 new Valentine's Day gadgets that can be fixed into the back of these lovable Zunes. This special edition MP3 player is only obtainable for a limited time, so don't delay on this one. The retail price for nice-looking player is $250. Best of luck.

Top Gadgets for Valentine's Day

Sony e reader is also launched the valentine’s day gift. Thie special edition e-reader from Sony skin an all pink leather external. Especially for Valentine's Day, this e-book reader move toward with a special offer that offers you 14 free Harlequin romance novels with your purchase. If your lady loves to read, this may be the ideal gift for her. This e-book is barely available until February 11, at a price of $299, so quicken and get yours before they're disappeared. Best of luck.

Re: Top Gadgets for Valentine's Day

You can truthfully grasp your valuable memories close to your heart with this heart-shaped USB drive . This USB flash drive is a sole gift that can store photos or documents on up to 32MB of memory. Not greatly memory for a ton of pictures, but you can utilize it to store only pictures that are closest to your heart. It gets nearer in a nice decorative box, and it's related to a nice chain as well. This will make a enormous Valentine's Day gift for that particular someone. Check out that on your nearby market. Best of luck.

Dimension 1100 (FMY032J) mini-tower
    2.53ghz Intel Pentium 4
    80 gig nfts HDD
    512 RAM
    Main circuit board: Dell 0CF458
    BIOS: Dell A00
    Display: Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller [Display adaptor]
    Multimedia: Sound MAX Integrated Digital Audio
    Windows XP Home SP2

Cool heart-shaped USB drive

very nice pen drive in heart shape

i got lg chocolate mobile in valentinesday

Apple lies to the public and then some...

I'm no Apple fan due to the fact that they practice business unethically meaning I don't reward them by buying any of their products, but the Zune doesn't have a nice feature the iPod has, which is a video camera. VC's come in handy when a crime is being committed right in front of your eyes i.e. the old man vs. young man AC Transit bus fight shown in the YouTube vid below ( and you know America is a crime laden country so keep that pocket camcorder handy! ). As for the video camera...c'mon Microsoft, get with it!