Thread: Most useful application for the business purposes.

Most useful application for the business purposes.

My most of the work comprises of the working with the office documents. For that purpose I used most of the office application for doing my work. The thing is that I have to do the work as fast as possible for the purpose I need to know the most useful office application for the business purpose. I need these to make sure that my business data remain secure and in the most useful format.

Re: OpenOffice.org is most useful portable application

I will suggest you the office application for handling my business related applications. The most useful portable application for business application is OpenOffice.org. According to me OpenOffice.org is complete office application. This include word processor, spread sheets, presentation tools, drawing package and the database application.

Re: Notepad++ is best portable application for programmers

If you are a programmer then Notepad++ is the best application for doing your work in smooth way. Notepad++ comes for free that means you can download this Notepad ++ for free from the internet. What more this Notepad++ supports several languages and it can also be used as the source code editor for programs written in any language.
    Patience is a virtue

Re: Most useful application for the business purposes.

Mostly my office work is done on the SoftMaker Office 2006. I use this because this office suite comes with components that are compatible with the windows office applications such as Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel etc. Using the PNotes is also a good option to go for. The reason I am suggesting this because it is a light weight portable application for taking individual notes.
    Dimension 1100 (FMY032J) mini-tower
    2.53ghz Intel Pentium 4
    80 gig nfts HDD
    512 RAM
    Main circuit board: Dell 0CF458
    BIOS: Dell A00
    Display: Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller [Display adaptor]
    Multimedia: Sound MAX Integrated Digital Audio
    Windows XP Home SP2

If your are compatible with the features of Microsoft office application then you must go for the AbiWord. AbiWord word processing program comes for free that mean you can download this application for free from the internet. This AbiWord is compatible with the variety of the word processing task.

If you are doing business and want to keep record you are going to do or you have done then you must go for the portable application ToDoList. ToDoList is an effective and simple way of keeping track of your programming tasks. In the similar way you can use the Task Coach. Task coach is also a portable application that help the user keep track of the task. With help of this you can always keep an eye on the most prior things.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's