Thread: Strange Love Coke Ad Mp3 Ringtone Download

Strange Love Coke Ad Mp3 Ringtone Download

Hello, recently I saw this coke ad on television and I must say that the song that is playing in the back is very soothing and heart touching. I have searched for this song all over the net but couldnt find it anywhere, so can anyone please get it for me. All I know about that song is something called Strange Love coke ad and nothing else. I want to make it as my mobile phone ringtone and if possible try to get the full version of the song. Thanks.
    I need a better sig...PM me.

Re: Strange Love Coke Ad Mp3 Ringtone Download

Yes, the coke ad that you are talking about is on air for some time now and it is kinda good song which I also felt touching. I hope if atleast somebody can get the ringtone of Strange Love and upload it here, I would be very thankful to him. I also liked the ad and the coke flowing from one hand to other hand which was quite weird though.

Hello,
    As per the members request, I am uploading the ringtone of Strange Love Coke Ad Mp3 Ringtone that you can download it from the below attachment. It is a 1.1 mb file and it is in zip format, so you will have to unzip it with winrar or either winzip software and the original title of the song is called Koop feat. Hilde-Louise Asbjörnsen - Strange Love and you can also watch the video from here. You can obvioulsy listen to the full version of the song.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I wonder how many people drink Coca-Cola here in India, with a vast range of softdrinks competed. The idea of this Coke commercial is based on open happiness campaign. There are 2 teenage kids sitting in library, flirting with each other, drawing pics of Coke bottles, ice and glass on their hands. Isnt it strange love, like as the title describes. lol