Thread: Can't get or send mms to verizon phone

Can't get or send mms to verizon phone

Hello all

I have a matrix phone and i was with a razor prior to that.. I never been able to forward pictures or receive a single pictures to a particular person.. But bizarrely can send and receive from other contacts. What is the problem? what could be the fix? some one know this please update the thread

thanks in advance..

Re: Can't get or send mms to verizon phone

I was able to forward my service books to myself. This fix also works for AT&T Blackberries.On Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table. when you press menu button, then Click "Register Now" on the pop-up menu.This will makes RIM to resend you your service books. You will receive an email from RIM after this if you actually registered.This should solve your difficulties. It worked for me almost immediately.

Before sending the message you have to figure out the size of the file you going to send because File size matters when sending MMS. Most carriers don't let anything over 600KB to forward so if you trying to message a 1MB /file you will experience the difficulty. Check your size, and check your settings for MMS. Might be good suggestion to have tech support push a test file for you and they will run with you until the MMS is configured properly.

Actually that creates me wonder if we are talking about the same thing. When I send picture messages to these people or they send them to me... neither side actually receives the message at all.I will tell you to approach your carrier's customer support, say you're having issues with intercarrier messaging. After some basic troubleshooting, you may be sent to technical support, who will probe regarding your routing and carrier information.