Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dil Titli Sa Mp3 ringtone of Airtel Download

Dil Titli Sa Mp3 ringtone of Airtel Download

I recently saw this ad from airtel and it included a story of young lovers starring Saif Ali Khan and her young mate (dont know her name). In the background the song was sung by Atif Aslam and it was called Dil titli Sa which I found to be a very good song. Therefore I thought if anybody who might be searching it can download Dil Titli Sa Mp3 ringtone directly from the attachments below. It is attached in zip file so you will need either winzip software or winrar software to extract it. Hope you have a good time.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Download Dil Titli Sa Mp3 ringtone of Airtel

If I would in Saif's place then I would have also choose Kareena Kapoor the bebo, cause till this gap time who could have trusted on a long last young love that never started at the very first place, as the time goes by, so does the will.

Dil Titli Sa Lyrics

Dil Titli Sa Lyrics

Dil titli, Dil titli sa...
    kabhi yaadon kabhi sapno ka...
    Khoye Rang dhoondhta...
    Khoye Khusbu ka pata...
    Dil yaadon ki gali...
    Khoya Saathi doondhta...
    Dekhi zameen, Dekha Aasmaan...
    Khojata Raha, tere nishaan.....
    Dil titli, Dil titli sa... kabhi yaadon kabhi sapno ka... Dil titli, Dil titli sa...

Re: Dil Titli Sa Mp3 ringtone of Airtel Download

Thanks a lot for the file

Hey, I loved this song from airtel, it is about some movie digital signal being converted into mpeg format. Can anybody describe all about its features and its cost. Thank you
    To the rational mind there can be no offense,
    no obscenity, no blasphemy,
    but only information of greater or lesser
    value.

Quote Originally Posted by amol21 View Post
    If I would in Saif's place then I would have also choose Kareena Kapoor the bebo, cause till this gap time who could have trusted on a long last young love that never started at the very first place, as the time goes by, so does the will.

the very fact that she is waering the locket given by him for so many years , means that she is still waiting for him

Quote Originally Posted by kritii View Post
    the very fact that she is waering the locket given by him for so many years , means that she is still waiting for him
    I agree to kritii she is wearing the locket for so many years because of love or she didnt have good taste of locket to buy them ! wondering the locket is as good as when she got it after so many year I need one to (the locket) for my GF .it is so cheap .

Quote Originally Posted by kritii View Post
    the very fact that she is waering the locket given by him for so many years, means that she is still waiting for him
    I dont think so, cause Saif was the one who checked her house quite often from where they moved to some another place without even notifying the person whom she is in love with. Think at the negative aspects as well, after all we are all human beings, why we have to sacrifice always.

hey thanks for d song..... do u have ne idea from where can i get d full song??

Quote Originally Posted by vaishnavi39 View Post
    hey thanks for d song..... do u have ne idea from where can i get d full song??
    Well, it seems to me that still there is no sign for the full song of Dil Titli Sa has hit anywhere, but dont worry as soon as I get the full song I will definitely post it here, Patience is a Virtue.

Aishwaryalivingdream Guest
    I really love this song.. and the video!

thank you so much! for that link! will I get teh full song here or will u please let me know how to get it from somewhere? plzzzzz.. and tahnks a lottttttt!

hey "badmaash"...or whoever out there has it.. need the full song ASAP!
    good nigh' people..

it was so wrong! when she is still valuing him , wearing his locket n etc... he should not only have gone searching but also made it a point to keep himself reserved for her!

Thanks... will stay in touch.. thanks for the effort.

Link to the full song in 128kbps quality. I have 320kbps one as well but that becomes too big. This is a good quality one as well..
    Last edited by Yashk; 29-08-2009 at 08:54 PM. Reason: External link removed

Quote Originally Posted by badmaash View Post
    Link to the full song in 128kbps quality. I have 320kbps one as well but that becomes too big. This is a good quality one as well..
    Please do not post links of unrecognized websites.
    Read rules of the forums.

Regards
    Freakmaster
    My Rig:
    Asus P5Q Deluxe Motherboard - 14000 Rs.
    Graphic Card Ati Sapphire HD 4870 Card - 19000 Rs.
    Smps Corsair 750 Watts - 8200 Rs.
    Corsair Twin 2x 2048 - 8500c5ram (800mhz) - 3000 Rs.
    NZXT Zero Cabinet - 7500 Rs.
    Pentium Quad Core Q9300 Lga 775 Cpu - 12500 Rs.
    250 Gb Hdd Seagate sata - 2350 Rs.
    Dvd Writer Samsung 20x Ide/ Sata - 1500 Rs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aishwaryalivingdream View Post
    thank you so much! for that link! will I get teh full song here or will u please let me know how to get it from somewhere? plzzzzz.. and tahnks a lottttttt!
    Before the link was removed I checked out the site link given and it was not full song, but extracted version from the video file of Dil Titli Sa song contributing only 1 minutes 33 seconds, so I hardly think that a full song would be of so limited playlist time. I will surely upload the full song as soon it is available for download here on this forum, till then keep in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Aishwaryalivingdream View Post
    really need help.. and found this the best place for seeking it!

Dad had been using an airtel connection since two years and then gave up that no. for some time..a lifetime connection .. it was kept off..I'd been using another airtel no. but now need to get hold of this old no. cause its some kindda nostalgia as I'm moving out for college next year.. want to carry this no. with me always. And I find out that some extremely rude{spoke to her}woman is using the no. that I paid for ! hell! I took the no. paying with my money and docs and now whether I fry it or eat it or keep it switched off... they have no f**king rights to give it to some one else! I guess I'll move the consumer court.. that no. has sentimental values for me! can u suggest me any easier option so as to retrieve my connection?.. consumer court is a lengthy process keepin' in mind the Indian Judiciary system.
    Thanks and sorry if I really took a lot of your time making you read this.
    waiting for reply.
    GOD BLESS.
    regards,
    Aishwarya,Calcutta/Kolkata.
    Dear Aishwarya,
    Please note that this is not the right thread / topic for you to post queries regarding on mobile services. Here at TechArena Forum we have different sub-sections for different kind of queries asked and henceforth solved. So I would be glad if you could please post any different type of queries in other section relating too. I would suggest you to please dont hijack any other thread, but create a new topic with proper description and one of our expert will definitely try to resolve all your queries. You can use this section for your topic: http://forums.techarena.in/india-broadband/

Regards
    Freakmaster
    My Rig:
    Asus P5Q Deluxe Motherboard - 14000 Rs.
    Graphic Card Ati Sapphire HD 4870 Card - 19000 Rs.
    Smps Corsair 750 Watts - 8200 Rs.
    Corsair Twin 2x 2048 - 8500c5ram (800mhz) - 3000 Rs.
    NZXT Zero Cabinet - 7500 Rs.
    Pentium Quad Core Q9300 Lga 775 Cpu - 12500 Rs.
    250 Gb Hdd Seagate sata - 2350 Rs.
    Dvd Writer Samsung 20x Ide/ Sata - 1500 Rs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast