Thread: Free mass text messaging website or a software needed

Free mass text messaging website or a software needed

Hi

I participated in a small website, and I want to be able to send text messages as there news important to say. I take the text messaging available will work from gmail for this, because I will probably again under the 50 people subscribing, and only to consignments of one or two texts a month. Is there some form of Free mass text messaging website or a software that would accomplish something like this, and not too expensive?

Re: Free mass text messaging website or a software needed

Data Doctor’s bulk SMS software for pocket PC, official and smart phones is a simple powerful messaging utility easy to use which makes it possible to create and send you group (mass) SMS messages to the list of selective contacts, phonebook and persons worldwide. It allows you to create and send bulk SMS from PC to your customers via mobile telephone connected to activesync by Microsoft and windows mobile device Center. The majority SMS usefulness is gaining in popularity with companies feel this is a useful and cost effective means of reaching consumers.

Teleflip is always a favorite to go free texts via e-mail: phone number @ teleflip. com. They still offer that service which they now call flipout, but they are also trying to make them of their technology in an operating company. I paradise in a position to T to test the new service still, which is supposed to be somewhere at this month, but they say it forwards your e-mail to your SMS products for free 5,000 messages, containing per month.

Sipphone is also a good Free mass text messaging website. It has more than its fair share of sweet mobile services, such as the gizmo project, and earlier this month it also added a free web-based SMS service.