Thread: Paypal hidden Charges

Paypal hidden Charges

Hello good morning everyone,

In order to pay a domain registration online,i recently opened a new Paypal personnel account and transferred balance from Credit card to Paypal and eventually to name cheap. in Transaction summery the amount was 5.99 USD and got a receipt of those 5.99USD.but when confirmed my card statement, in that is one more transaction of value $1.00USD.both the transactions were for paypal. but in Transaction history there only one transaction of $5.99USD. and no mention of $1.00USD. why its charging via Hidden charges.what you people think !!

thanks for reading me.!!!

Re: Paypal hidden Charges

Most customers are unaware of little shown user fees Paypal charges an account user.Paypal fees are not well known nor openly found easily like those of Ebay. Despite it being a kingpin in electronic payment in wide spread internet.suppose an account owner can pay money to anyone with an email address. Nothing is charged to the sender, but am almost perplexed to realize that the receiver is charged a fee.in my case transacting a person $1800 bear the receiver over $50 deduction. PayPal customers are only allowed to withdraw a maximum buck of $500 every single month.besides a $1.50 service fee.

A few days back the domain registry has just soared the domain fee by 1 USD. it has a less chance to fluctuate the price list of the company periodically from where you purchased the domain. you can check out the price list from this llink: http://domainnamewire.com/tag/domain-price-increase/

Yogesh A Guest

PayPal offers special merchant rates for our business customers. You could pay as little as 1.1% + A$0.30 for each transaction but for this they apply some conditions which depends on your monthly sales of course.but Paypal charges $1 or €1 whenever you add a credit-card to your paypal account. I had €1 cut too. Thats just a one-time charge though.This is means, my card is now linked to paypal and i am verified..