Thread: Swingline Stapler Warranty

Swingline Stapler Warranty

Hello , Can You tell me What are the kind of Warranty Offer on Swingline Staplers , i Want to purchase it , So Would You Recommend Me Some good Staplers That may be a good Alternative to Swingline Staplers, please help thanks in advance

Re: Swingline Stapler Warranty

Swingline Stapler Assures 100% Performance Guarantee—Guaranteed to perform at the highest standards for the life of the warranty (assuming normal product usage) or Swingline will replace the product. Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty

A quality stapler is far less likely to jam on you. Swingline stapler is a Quality product from Swingline. Included in sealed package more Stapler 5000 staples and a staple remover. ,

Hello , i have a Punch Head from the Swingsline Company , Can you Tell me , Is there a warranty on punch heads?

Punch heads are not covered under the product warranty. Punch heads are similar to any cutting instrument and become dull with usage. This is why we offer replacement punch heads for our three hole paper punches. You should replace all of your punch heads when the holes are not cut cleanly, or if more force is required to operate the punch. Replacement heads can be order through your local Office Supply Distributor.

Limited lifetime warranty - Guaranteed not to jam for the length of the warranty (assuming normal product usage with High Capacity Desk Staples) or Swingline will replace the product.