Thread: Free USPS shipping envelopes and boxes

Free USPS shipping envelopes and boxes

I have decided to shift from one station to another, and for shifting the luggage i need to have an effective USPS service, I've just checked out the USPS online store and seen most of the packaging supplies are listed as "no charge." How does this work? Are they really free that I can get as many as I like? Or the shipping fees will increase if I choose those rather than using my own boxes? And is this specific to any area or location?

Re: Free USPS shipping envelopes and boxes

As i have made online transaction with the service so i come to some points, which i will share here, hoping that it would be beneficiary to everyone who may need help in this matter, There are two sets of stuff. Online you get free envelopes, boxes, tape, bags etc for free. On hand at the PO there is usually a lot less available. In either case there are also many things to buy if your items don't fit into a very select category. Normally at the post office there are mostly boxes specifically for express and priority mail, which are free and the rest are for sale.

Each box as well as envelopes would be given priority and express; they have set flat prices for them. also one good thing about their services it that though you don't actually pay for them when you pick them up, but when you go to the window to pay for the postage, your flat rate will then be charged, along with any additional weight and destination charges.

I have tried ordering several envelopes and boxes online at the USPS site. They are free and you do not have to pay for shipping on them to your home. But i don't know whether they have this facility all over, but it would be helpful to all if it is done everywhere.