Thread: Where can I get Free eBay Coupon Codes 2009

Where can I get Free eBay Coupon Codes 2009

Hello everybody, whats up and whats going on.

Anyways, I am here only for one reason and that is I cant find any free eBay Coupon Codes 2009 anywhere on the net. Can anyone help me out by giving me a link or two for the same. Thank you
    I CANT EXPLORE THE WORLD BUT WHEN IT COMES TO BATTLE JUST THE SPACE I GOT IS WHAT I NEED.

Re: Where can I get Free eBay Coupon Codes 2009

The codes from eBay and PayPal are not publicly issued in advance. eBay coupons are individually targeted to predetermined eBay users. Therefore, the codes listed on many sites may not work for you. The best way to receive valid eBay coupons is to opt-in to receive eBay marketing emails.

These codes are linked to certain PayPal accounts. Only about 30% of the users of eBay may have a coupon code linked to their account at any given time. If you have the option to receive special alerts turned on in your My eBay, you'll receive messages when eBay adds a coupon code to your account.

eBay's customer service department occasionally sends coupons to certain users via mail, email or as an on-site special offer. In order to use these coupons, users must pay for their purchases using PayPal and can only use one coupon per purchase. The buyer's use of a coupon during a purchase does not affect the seller's income and, in most cases, the seller will not even be aware that a coupon has been used during the purchase.

haryhutson Guest

If you are a regular buyer of ebay then one should get free coupon codes as they are free and will always save your money and the good thing about this coupon is that coupon codes work anytime.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 28-06-2010 at 05:50 PM. Reason: External links not allowed, not even in signatures. Removed the same.