Thread: Ghajini Movie Real Story

Ghajini Movie Real Story

Ghajini Movie Suspense Story

Hello Guys, Please Read This Carefully

Ghajini - someone kills Amir Girlfriend and he lost his memory , he tries to find out the killer , Amir himself is that Killer That the Suspense of Film Ghajini .... NOW ENJOY

I Got this Sms on My Mobile . i dont know Whether this is True or Not . but Tell me What do you Think About It. Or What could be the Actual story of Film. Please Let me Know your opinion

Re: Ghajini Movie Story

Yeah like the movie of DIL Chahta Hai movie that was told with a story like All of the actors were AIDs Patient and it was a fake. lol

Re: Ghajini Movie Story

Ehh if it is true then you have spoiled movie for me. Now what the use of seeing it

Re: Ghajini Movie Real Story

That is not true story in before releasing FIDA (Shahid, Fardeen and Kareena ) rumor was end Kareena marry with salman.

Rab ne bana di jodi Movie Real Story

Rab ne bana di jodi

Shahrukh is a simple man. His wife wants to participate in dance competition. She does. Now she becomes modern in that atmosphere and feels her simple husband inferior with her comparison

Then Shahrukh decides to become modern. He does Then participates in the same dance competition partnering her wife. But her wife didnt recognize him (wierd ). She dances with him. Win the competition (obviously they will win coz they are Hero & Heroine )

After that she comes to know that her partner is her husband only (modified husband ) And then happy endings....

A typical Yashraj film...........

Quote Originally Posted by Ghajini View Post
    After that she comes to know that his partner is her husband only (modified husband ) And then happy endings....
    I think the ending should have been that after she knows that it was her husband only, she should file a case on him for cheating her and also take divorse. (A realistic ending)

What A Coincidence Sharukh Revealed Ghajini Story and Ghajini Reveal Rab ne Bana di jodi Suspense . are you guys real sharukh or Amir Or what ?

What ever the movie story is i am waiting for Ghajini PC Game i think that will be interesting

Ghajini's release stopped

If you've already booked your tickets for Aamir Khan's much awaited film Ghajini, which was to release this Christmas, you might just be disappointed. The all-India release of the film has been stayed by the Madras High Court.

KBC Pictures had recently filed a suit in the High Court against the makers of the film, saying that KBC Pictures have got the rights for the remake from the original producer.

The producers of Aamir Khan starrer Ghajini, who woke up to the court summons Monday, have been accused of infringement of KBC Pictures' copyright. KBC Pictures is producing a film titled Kahani Ghajini Ki, which has an Amitabh Bachchan lookalike in the lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharukh View Post
    Ghajini - someone kills Amir Girlfriend and he lost his memory , he tries to find out the killer , Amir himself is that Killer That the Suspense of Film Ghajini .... NOW ENJOY
    I saw the movie (1st day 1st show ). Its not like that

Aamir is not Ghajini. Ghajini is a killer of Aamir's girlfriend. I have first time seen a movie with a villain's name as title

Ghajini is not the best movie we can say, but is certainly very interesting from start to end. And is a lot better than Singh is King and Rab ne bana di jodi

Ghajini is a HIT
    Aamir rocks
    Girls r like phone. They love to be held, talked to but if u press the wrong key u'll be disconected

This Is Not True.....false Only.... The Climax Is Diff.... Must Watch..

I dont like Rab ne banadi it is typical yash raj film and about ghajini it is a timepass movie i better not revealed the suspense which is not so great

'Ghajini' grosses nearly Rs.900 million worldwide

Aamir Khan starrer 'Ghajini' is raking in big money not only in India, but abroad as well. The film's box-office performance has almost equalled the big grosser of the year 'Singh Is Kinng', which opened with Rs.900 million worldwide.

A Christmas release, 'Ghajini' has collected revenues totalling $4 million (nearly Rs.200 million) till Sunday, taking its total worldwide collections to nearly Rs.900 million in just five days since its release.

According to BIG Pictures, Reliance BIG Entertainment Ltd (RBEL), which released 'Ghajini' in 22 countries, opened with $0.92 million in the Middle East, followed by North America with $1.4 million and Australia with $254,000.

'Ghajini' is also faring well in Britain. The movie will also open in four additional countries - Myanmar, Uganda, Malaysia aand Morocco in the coming weeks,' said Jawahar Sharma, COO International Film Business, BIG Pictures.

'We are extremely pleased with the film's overseas opening, which has created benchmarks in various international markets, like North America, Australia and the Middle East.'

Bollywood trade circles, meanwhile, believe that the pace at which 'Ghajini' is collecting revenues all over the world, it may end up grossing Rs.1.40 billion by the end of second week of its run, outranking all the Bollywood hits of 2008.