Thread: infected with s3amazonaws virus

infected with s3amazonaws virus

When ever I am trying to open my internet browsers then a new tab opens up but there will be another tab that pops up with this link s3.amazonaws.com. No matter whatever browers I open like Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc. Most of the time this website with redirect to search.ask and I am stuck with that. So does anyone know how do I get rid of this virus problem? I have scanned with some antivirus software to no effect. Thanks

Re: infected with s3amazonaws virus

You should download AdwCleaner software that will allow you to make a good system cleaning of your PC and make it faster and optimize its performance. This is a very handy tool that allows you to remove unwanted programs. With AdwCleaner you can actually remove adware from your computer, unwanted programs, and the hijacker toolbar which diverts the start page. Very simple to use, AdwCleaner includes a search mode and delete mode.

Another handy tool would be Malwarebytes Antimalware. It will allow you to actively eradicate malware infecting your machines. With the rather simplistic interface, it is divided into nine tabs; research, protection, update, quarantine, reports, exclusions, parameters, other tools. You have two methods of analysis; a quick review scanning of your system with reduced detection base and a comprehensive review carefully analyzing all of your storage devices.

I will suggest you to get Hitman Pro. It is an anti-spyware software which includes automatic use of multiple anti-spyware known as Spybot - Search & Destroy or Ad-Aware from Lavasoft. Hitman Pro is fully automated. After starting the scan, the software automatically installs the anti-spyware from the selected options, updates and checks the entire hard disk and compressed files for any malware present and removes it accordingly.