Thread: removing Tuvaro virus

removing Tuvaro virus

I downloaded some free recording software from internet and installed it in my pc. After restarting my pc I found out that this Tuvaro virus has taken over my pc. When I scan it with my Microsoft Security Essentials antivirus then it is not able to detect the virus. I also checked in Uninstall Program list and no where it can be found. I am now looking for a solution to get rid of Tuvaro malware. If anyone has any information on how to remove it then please help me out. Thank you

Re: removing Tuvaro virus

This Tuvaro is a toolbar that gets installed when you try to install any free software on your computer. You will have to uninstall it manually. Just try to delete the files in the Temporary Internet Files folder yourself. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet, and then click Internet Options. Click the General tab, and then click Delete under Browsing history. Click Delete all, click Yes to confirm that you want to delete this information, and then click OK. More information is given here - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/260897/en-us

I will suggest you to download AdwCleaner software through which you can remove unwanted and potentially dangerous programs from your pc. The application works successfully with any adware component that displays annoying and unwanted ads. AdwCleaner also cleans different malicious files, that specifically modifies the configuration of your Web browser. Furthermore, the application will protect you from installing unwanted toolbars, often attached to the installation of various programs and gets integrated with the browser, sometimes without your knowledge.

If still the above solution doesnt work for you then download and install Malwarebytes Antimalware software in your pc. This software can be used to scan disks and devices in your computer for all types of malware, Spyware, Rogue type, Trojans, viruses, malicious script in your registry (regedit), scanning depth in hidden folders in the backup, temporary files, etc. MalwareBytes Antimalware is free for unlimited use that include real-time protection and upgrade planning and examinations.