Thread: removing Bizcoaching info virus

removing Bizcoaching info virus

I am using a McAfee antivirus software and have already scanned my computer multiple times but still no viruses are picked up by this program. The McAfee support team also took control of my computer and checked all files and folders but still they were not able to find anything on my pc. The problem happens when I open internet explorer and then no matter which website I visit, sometime later I am automatically redirected to Bizcoaching.info website. Is there any way to remove this virus? Thanks

Re: removing Bizcoaching info virus

First of all you will need to open Internet Explorer and then right click on its gear menu at the top. After that click on the Internet Options again. Now go to the Dialog box and click on Advanced Tab and then click on Reset Button. After that, in the same sections you need to tick mark box for Delete personal settings and then click on Reset. After the browser finishes resetting then close it and restart your computer to take effect.

Download a tool called ADWCLEANER which is a utility that scans your computer to get rid of malicious or unwanted software like adware or toolbars. After analyzing your system, AdwCleaner offers, through a list of software to remove. The delete mode can be used very easily to remove adwares with a single button access. Similarly, to remove the software, just click on "Uninstall". FYI, AdwCleaner can be also launched from a USB flash drive.

You can also use another software called Junkware Removal Tool to remove the redirects while surfing internet. It is a program that allows you to remove any unwanted applications from your computer, such as toolbars installed without your consent. The program has a very clean interface. These are DOS command lines in a window. After launching the application, just press any key. Junkware Removal Tool will automatically scan your computer and remove any black listed programs. Then, the application displays a report with the changes made to your system.