Thread: Want a spam blocker edition for Opera

Want a spam blocker edition for Opera

I am trying to find out a good spam blocker addon for Opera Web browser. I want one that can simply block various website and offer me a smooth surfing. I usually download ebooks and songs. And when I click on any download button there are around 5 to 8 web pages popup on the screen and all of them belong to eCommerce site. So this looks they are purposely doing the same. I want some help here through which I can block them permanently and surf at a lot more faster rate.

Re: Want a spam blocker edition for Opera

Opera has a internal smart filter that might help you to block things you want and you wont need further addon for the same. I am using this from long time and it works realy well. You can go in the settings and find out the same. You can just reconfigure things as per your need and test back. If this is not working then you can try using third party addosn which you can easily find on the official addon section. Just go to the opera store and there are ample of spam blockers.

Re: Want a spam blocker edition for Opera

The best of all is Adblocker plus. This one comes for Firefox, Opera and Chrome. And it works in the same format. It will block your all popup ads. Just download and install the same. This will be easier one I think. It is the best addon to use. If you are getting too many malware issue then you have to use a good antivirus which I think will be the best option. That will give you a all rounder protection. There are ample of internet security pack you can try out.