Thread: Which is a good antivirus to use in Windows 10

Which is a good antivirus to use in Windows 10

There are so many free antivirus in the market. I am using AVG from long time. But recently I had updated my system to Windows 10 and I am looking for a good antivirus for this. I am going to buy a one year license. But I need something that can work well and does not cause any problem. I have to install a lot of games in the system. And I had seen that many antivirus cause issue with multiplayer gameplay. I want some help here to choose the best once. Should I upgrade to a full edition of AVG.

Re: Which is a good antivirus to use in Windows 10

AVG is a good antivirus. It gives you all kind so features that are needed for security purpose. It has all type of features you need. And I think if you upgrade with the full version you will get all features on the same. You are having a quiet good experience in using AVG so here I will recommend you to go ahead with the same. There is no need to buy any other. A internet security pack is more than enough for your daily needs. And it also has a email protection features.

Re: Which is a good antivirus to use in Windows 10

I am using AVIRA from long time and I am quiet happy with the same. Here there is one thing I would live to suggest. First you have to get a free antivirus like AVIRA or AVG. There is on need to upgrade that to a full version. And with to get more active protection you can install Malwarebytes in your system. This two are more than enough for your daily needs and you can enjoy a smooth output. I am quiet sure you wont need anything extra here. For more protection keep your firewall on.