Thread: Windows 10 Technical Preview bug with Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

Windows 10 Technical Preview bug with Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

There is some bug with Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter. And I found this after installing Windows 10 Technical Preview. I am having driver saved in my pc. I had copied this from the DVD that came with the system. But when I am trying to install the same it is not working. It keeps on failing and there is a error at the end. Dos Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter works with this new Windows OS. Is there any new driver released for the same.

Re: Windows 10 Technical Preview bug with Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 drivers support Windows 10 Technical Preview. So if you are having any compatible drivers for the same then you can directly install that on Windows 10 Technical Preview and test it. But if that is not working then try to install that on compatibility settings of older OS version. I am quiet sure it will work. The last thing you can try out is using Windows Update. Most drivers can be found through that.

Re: Windows 10 Technical Preview bug with Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

It is quiet hard to find the right drivers for such new OS. It does not work well most of the time. I am having issue with audio after installing Windows 10 Technical Preview on Dell XPS. From my end I had tried everything but it does not looks to be working. I am quiet annoyed here. I resumed back on the old Windows version which looks to be working well. The audio hardware in device manager always remains yellow.