Thread: removing ICE Cyber Crime Center virus

removing ICE Cyber Crime Center virus

My computer recently got infected with the ICE Cyber Crime Center virus on my Windows 7 Ultimate operating system. It is causing all sort of trouble and freezing the computer every now and then. I am also not able to start my pc in Safe Mode options. If I am trying to boot into Safe Mode then it gets to the Windows Start up screen and then immediately shuts down the computer. Scanning with MSE doesnt show up anything on my pc? How do I get rid of this virus from my pc? Please help

Re: removing ICE Cyber Crime Center virus

To get rid of this virus you should download the HitmanPro.Kickstart by searching it on the net and put it on the usb flash drive and then boot up your system with the usb plugged in. This way the HitmanPro.Kickstart will bypass the virus and will let you through the process to remove this virus as quickly as it could. There is also no manual work required and it will just take a little time to get rid of this virus from your computer as well.

Incase you are not able to run any antivirus in your pc in safe mode options then you can try to restore your computer to a previous state when it was working fine with the help of System Restore. It will help you restore your computer's system files to a previous point of time. This way you will undo system changes to your computer without affecting any of your personal files like emails, documents or pics. Follow the below link on how to perform System Restore in your computer:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/w...system-restore

You can also download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software in your pc. Once you have installed this program then on the Scanner tab, choose Perform quick scan and then click on the Scan button to start searching for the ICE Cyber Crime Center virus. When the scan is finished then click on the Show Results button. You will be shown a screen with all the computer infections that has been detected, so ensure to check or tick every one of them and then click on the Remove Selected button to get rid of the virus.