Thread: should I remove CompuClever Systems Inc

should I remove CompuClever Systems Inc

Is there anyone who can tell me whether this CompuClever Systems Inc is a safe program that is installed in my system or is it a malware that needs to be removed? I dont know how did this program get installed on my computer after when I was trying to find some softwares to open an unrecognized file. I have scanned my pc with Microsoft Security Essentials but no threats are displayed in the scan. So, if anyone knows if this program can be kept on my computer or not it would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: should I remove CompuClever Systems Inc

Download a tool called Revo Uninstaller which is not a replacement for the famous "Add/Remove Programs" built into Windows because in addition to uninstalling some programs it researches associated keys in the registry, leaving no trace. Revo Uninstaller Pro also contains a set of tools to thoroughly clean their computer. It is therefore possible to find objects that launch at startup or erase the traces in web browsers (cookies, history, etc) like Internet Explorer 8, Firefox or Google Chrome to name a few. It also includes the restoration of the system, installed services, Security Center (SP2) or defraging the system.

I will recommend you to remove the programs from your computer as soon as possible because CompuClever Systems Inc website has really got a bad reputation for providing fake things. Once installed, it also affects the registry entries in your pc. So, to clean this program you can also try to use another software called CCleaner. The software removes unused files from your hard drives, shortcuts with no target, ActiveX controls, help files, registry entries, etc. To free up space and improve loading Windows CCleaner is able to erase all traces of your web browsing in seconds.

Yes, even I believe that you do not have to get that Compuclever program installed in your computer. As said above, you can try to scan the program installation or download file with a good antivirus or anti-malware program which will help you to remove it from your pc. This program combats viruses, spyware and other threats on your pc. This free version does not offer real-time protection, but it is useful for analyzing equipment on demand.