Thread: VirTool:Win32/BeeInject is a false positive or not

VirTool:Win32/BeeInject is a false positive or not

From couple of days the Windows Defender in my computer is reporting a false positive detection of the VirTool:Win32/BeeInject virus. When it was reported in Windows Action Center then I was told to use the Microsoft Safety Scanner to remove it. But running this as well as other scanners like Microsoft Security Essentials, McAfee Scanner, etc; this virus is still not detected? So, I am assuming that this might be a false positive response that I am getting about my computer being infected with virus. Any ideas? Thanks

Re: VirTool:Win32/BeeInject is a false positive or not

Even I was facing this similar issue where my Windows 7 security center was notifying that I had to remove the VirTool:Win32/BeeInject. I was having the Windows Defender running as well. Even the McAfee antivirus didnt see it while scanning. I had taken too much time downloading and running full scans with Microsoft Security Essentials but still didnt found anything, even in safe mode. So, we both can assume that it is a false positive and not a virus at all.

Have you download a tool called HitmanPro and scanned your pc via this software? It is an anti-spyware which includes automatic simultaneous use of multiple anti-spyware known as Spybot - Search & Destroy or Ad-Aware from Lavasoft. Hitman Pro is fully automated. Once the scan is started, the software automatically installs the selected anti-spyware options, updates and checks the entire hard disk and compressed files for all type of malwares and removes it immediately.

I use SUPERAntiSpyware to remove all this type of bloatwares from my pc. With SUPERAntiSpyware Free software, you will be able to thoroughly clean your computer and remove malware, viruses, fake software, spyware and other threats that lurk in your computer quite easily. The software detects and removes more than 1 million known infections even the most pernicious like Antivirus Live, Security Tool, PC Live Guard, Win Security 360, etc. You can get this software by searching on the internet very easily.