Thread: What is MacKeeperApp.Zeobit.com

What is MacKeeperApp.Zeobit.com

I want to know about this MacKeeperApp.Zeobit.com. Whenever I try to open any page I am redirected to this website and it keeps on appearing up again and again. I am looking for some help here through which I can fix it. Sometime when I search on Google I am redirected to this MacKeeperApp.Zeobit.com. It is so complicated to work. There are many ads on the screen also. I searched on web where I found this is some kind of virus. But there was not option to remove it. How can I get rid of the same. Will it get transferred to other mac pc which are on the lan.

Re: What is MacKeeperApp.Zeobit.com

It is a malware. You have to use a antivirus to protect your system for getting more issue. This are very nasty malware which are not at all easy to remove. It is quiet complicated to clean your system after the same. Just download any good antivirus and keep scanning your pc. If you are not able to find any solution then I think you have to restore the mac operating system back. I am talking about full recovery. Better take a backup of your data and then do the same. Restoration will put the factory settings of the system and it might start working properly.

Re: What is MacKeeperApp.Zeobit.com

This adds through a addon in the browser. I had seen this in Internet Explorer. At first I was trying to find various options to remove this and my antivirus here was not working. At last I found that this is easy to remove. All you have to do is go in the addon section and there you will have to look for MacKeeperApp.Zeobit.com. You have to remove it and turn on popup blocker. This will block other all addons from the system. IF this does not help much then remove the browser and try re-installing the same. I agree that this malware is not so easy to remove.