Thread: What are the different issues associated with virtualization

What are the different issues associated with virtualization

Virtualization is quiet common today and I am quiet seeing many IT firm are adopting this due to a cost effective solution. I am trying to find the negative aspect of this technology but unable to find any option for the same. I want to know the difficulties involved in virtualization. It can be security problems also. Today I can see virtualizatoin is quiet on high demands. What if it comes to reliability. What are the disaster recovery option available on the same.

Re: What are the different issues associated with virtualization

When it comes to physical computers or servers then there each on those this are responsible for a single application. That means they are going to handle a few process and this increase reliability. But when it comes to virtualized environments then things are different. Here a pc is going to manage various thing at the same time that can led to excessive heat and so it makes the pc unstable for long run. For data center I am not quiet sure that virtualizatoin is still a valid and working solution.

Re: What are the different issues associated with virtualization

Today hypervisor is a popular solution. But it is not having any modern IT infrastructure. It is implemented on the same old thing. There are requirements of new tools and process. Without that it is not so easy to work on on new possibilities. Because they wont be as flexible as expected. The next issue lies with dependency. Because there will be few servers and this makes them vulnerable. In a Virtualized environments there will be many servers working together on single system. So if one is affected then all other will also cause issue.