Thread: My entire windows 7 desktop filled up with popup ads

My entire windows 7 desktop filled up with popup ads

I am unable to figure what really is happening on my system. What I can see that my entire desktop is filled up with popup ads. And this slow down my system. I am using MSE which is not helping me at all. I want some help to make this a lot more better. I am stuck with this issue and cannot do anything. What I can see that there is a huge bar on the left and on the right side. And it also appear at the bottom. But the browser is slow and does not respond well while I use the same. I want some help to remove this things.

Re: My entire windows 7 desktop filled up with popup ads

Install AdBlock Plus, AdBlock to get rid from unwanted ads from your device. If that doesn’t work, try searching your computer for voga 360.

You are having malware issue due to which you are facing the issue. You have to scan your pc with a good anti-malware that will help you in fixing the issue. You can download and install malwarebytes antimalware in your system. This one is the best malware removal software. You can find a free edition of the same on the web and you can try out. You can use it for free for a limited period only. Just install this in your pc and scan in safe mode and I am quiet sure that is more than enough to fix the issue.

I do not really think that it is possible to get rid of that malware just by scanning the same. You have to start taking backup of the data. Once you are done with that you can then go ahead running a few cleaner software. Try to re-install the browser also. There can be addon which are causing so many adds on the system. Even if possible you have to format your pc and install everything back again. I am quiet sure that will be the best way and this time use a good antivirus that can provide you security from online threats also.