Thread: Backup solution for Windows SMB

Backup solution for Windows SMB

Want some suggestion on SMB backup solution. I am unable to find anything helpful on the web. I have a few clients who are having smb in their office and right-now they are depended on the offline backup. They have kept nas drivers. They want to upgrade that and keep their files on different places. For that I have to suggest them some good and cheap backup solution. I am trying to find on the web but there are many costly service which I do not want to buy.

Re: Backup solution for Windows SMB

The best one is from Symantec. It offer you a reasonable SMB backup solution as per your need. And you can buy it and customize it. There are many benefits of buying a Symantec Backup Exec Small Business Edition. It allow you backup with Data Protection. It has a Rapid Recovery that makes your restoration very fast. This a trusted backup solution that can keep your data safe. The process is very easy to configure. There is no need to have advance technical knowledge to use this one.

Re: Backup solution for Windows SMB

I will advice you to go with cloud storage. Because that is a very effective solution. And there are many. All you have to do is install the application in your pc and your data goes online. There are many reliable storage option. Box is one of them. It is a popular online file-sharing site that provide you a very reasonable backup option. If you want something more simple and cheaper then you can go with Google Drive. You get 100GB at a very affordable price and that is more than enough.