Thread: infected with newnext.me virus

infected with newnext.me virus

I am using a HP laptop and recently I was scanning it with the Malwarebytes antimalware program. After the whole scanning was done I found out that it detected a new virus named newnext.me. No matter how many times I try to remove it with the Malwarebytes program it was coming back again after a reboot. I also check that there are no issues in my laptop yet, but I dont want to take a risk. So, is there anyway to remove this virus permanently? Thanks

Re: infected with newnext.me virus

Download a tool called AdwCleaner by searching it on the net and install it in your pc. You need to close all programs and internet browsers before starting AdwCleaner. Double click on this program to open it and then click on the Scan button. AdwCleaner will try to search for the NextLive.me virus that is installed in your laptop. Once this virus gets detected in the scan then click on the Clean button afterwards. This program will now try to remove the virus. Just reboot your pc and see if the virus is gone or not.

If the above solution doesnt work for you then download Junkware Removal Tool. It is a handy and reliable application designed to scan your computer for malware entries such as adware, toolbars and PUPS (potentially unwanted programs). Junkware Removal Tool is able to remove the following types of programs: Babylon, Ask, Claro, Conduit, Crossrider, Facemoods/FunMoods, Browser Manager, Coupon Printer, IncrediBar, iLivid, Web Assistant, MyWebSearch and Searchqu and many more. In order to protect the stability of your system, the program creates a backup of the registry settings before deleting something.

Another useful tool to remove such kind of malware is HitmanPro. Its main feature is that it is portable, without diminishing functions because it can detect and stop viruses, worms, spyware, adware, basically covering all known threats. It has a high efficiency when performing scans for intruders, even when they are hidden or deep inside the system. It can run concurrently with other antivirus you have installed, as it seeks to be able to raise the level of security of your computer. Its interface is very easy to use and has been developed taking into account for the average user, and the scans are very simple to use, even for novices.