Thread: Virus detected while creating a bootable usb through WiNToBootic

Virus detected while creating a bootable usb through WiNToBootic

I am using WiNToBootic to create a bootable windows 7 usb pen drive. There is a weird issue with that. I had notice that it is giving me a virus threat when files is copied in the usb. I have a windows 7 iso file. It is a very old one and I am using the same from long time. I want to format my pc for which I cam creating this bootable usb drive. And this one is not working well. I am using MSE in my system. When I do that it shows me a virus threat on my screen. Is it good to ignore the same or I should do something else.

Re: Virus detected while creating a bootable usb through WiNToBootic

That is because you are not using the right tool. You have to use a tool that is officially provided by windows. That will be faster and better to use. You can download that from the Microsoft site. This tool provide you a simple way of creating a bootable usb drive and you can boot your system with the same. It is called as Windows 7 USB DVD tool. In this you have to choose the pen drive and the iso file or dvd drive. Before making a bootable pen drive try to format the usb and then check back.

It happens sometimes when you try to format your pc you are not using the right software that is why it is necessary to use official program which is provided by the manufacturer. sometime it happens that you find some program from internet, and you blindly use that. this kind of program are distributed with improper code which contains malware with improper code which contains malware. So you must simply choose the right tool that off you safe windows installation. Remove the infected one.

When you trying to use windows 7 usb dvd tool what actual error are you getting what actual error are you getting. if windows 7 usb dvd tool does not identify iso file you have pirated version or is that the iso file which you have is damage. there is one thing you can do try to find can you working dvd from your friend or from anyone. you can try to make a bootable d you can try to make a bootable usb from that. You have anyhow arrange a new iso file which is working.

There are so many software available to create a bootable usb. It is good if you can test a few of them. If you think your antivirus is interrupting you can turn it off for few minutes and then try to create the pen drive back again. There are more than 10 different software on the web available which are providing this kind of feature. You can test and I am quiet sure all of them will provide you a working bootable pen drive.