Thread: Gorillaprice file corruption

Gorillaprice file corruption

When I was doing a regular check in Uninstall a Program, then I saw a file called Gorillaprice with unknown identity. So, no matter how many times I try to uninstall it, the same will take to to its website and there is a link where I have to click to download the uninstaller. But my antivirus immediately picks that as a virus program. So, now I am not able to remove this virus at all. Can anyone tell me how do I remove it safely from my pc then? Thanks

Re: Gorillaprice file corruption

You can download a program called Wise Program Uninstaller to get rid of the malware. It is a free software for Windows that will allow you to maximize the functionality of your PC. It is a powerful and efficient tool that lets you to quickly uninstall normally or forcefully all types of programs and software permanently from your computer. You just have to merely select the programs you no longer want and start the uninstall process. If it does not work, then you can force the removal of the program. In addition, Wise Program Uninstaller also lets you to repair errors on Office, Adobe, etc.

There is another program called Revo Uninstaller Pro that also contains a set of tools to thoroughly clean your computer. It is therefore possible to find objects that launch at startup or erase the traces in web browsers (cookies, history, etc) for Internet Explorer 8, Firefox or Google Chrome. It also includes the restoration of the system, installed services, Security Center (SP2) or defrag the system. Once installed, launch the program and you will come accross various tabs displaying with Uninstaller, Tools, Options, Hunter Mode (reduction program).

For removing such kind of crap on my computer I always use AdwCleaner. The software, once scanned, takes care to remove all the toolbars suspected or known to be hazardous by the Windows system. All information can be found in the software on the use of AdwCleaner Delete toolbar and uninstall extensions from the browser with Toolbar Cleaner and AdwCleaner. This program is able to locate Adware, Toolbar, PUP (Potentially Unwanted Programs), Hijackers and similar problems easily and remove them comfortably.