Thread: FTP connection failed through filezilla

FTP connection failed through filezilla

There is some issue with ftp connection and it is not working. It is failing when I am trying to connect. I am not able to figure out the reason behind the same. Whenever I am trying to connect I am getting a error that could not establish the connection. I want a bit help here. I am trying to connect through a configuration file which I had downloaded from cpanel. And it is not working. I am quiet sure there must be some way to fix the issue.

Re: FTP connection failed through filezilla

The issue might be in the configuration file. It is good if you can create one more ftp account and check the same. I am quite sure that will be enough to resolve the issue. All you have to do is simply go in the Cpanel and click on the ftp part. There you have to click on the ftp details for the login purpose. Create a new account. And then use that for the connection. That will be enough to fix the issue. If this does not work then contact the hosting provider.

Re: FTP connection failed through filezilla

Instead of creating a new account you can also go ahead with manual connection. You have to simply login to your cpanel for the same. Go in that and there you can see the ftp section. Click on the same. And check the account you are using. At the right you can see configure. Click on that and you will see full details. There will be a long name, ftp url, port and other stuff. Just add that manually in Filezilla and try to connection back. That will be enough to fix the issue.