Thread: Effective backup solution for SMB

Effective backup solution for SMB

Which is the most effective way to have a good smb backup solution. I am looking for some help here. I have a cloud based service which is about to expire. The issue with the service is that it remains down a few days in a week which is not good. The backup data remains old for a period. I want some tips through which I can keep the most latest data saved and this should be automatic. I am not having a very large size requirement. I can go with any basic one.

Re: Effective backup solution for SMB

There are different types of solution available for smb. There are cheaper and expensive both. It depends on your need. It is good to consult with some expert. There are many online solution provides who have a live chat option. You can talk to them about your issue and you can ask them what plan suits you to the best. It is good to switch from one solution to another. This add more features and reliability. I think going for a online one is a good option.

Re: Effective backup solution for SMB

You have to find a good backup provider. That can help you to get a constant and regulated backup. Today cyber attack is common and data can be leaked on the web. Through reliable backup provider you wont get any issue and you don't have to worry about hacks. It is not complicated to find a good one. But things get limited with pricing structure. Good one are costly. You can try multiple solutions at the same time. So if one is down you can still access the other one.