Thread: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me\nengine.dll module cannot be found?

C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me\nengine.dll module cannot be found?

Recently I started getting different ads on my pc so I tried to ran an antivirus scan in my system. There were many adwares found and all of those were deleted immediately. But there seems to be one entry for which nothing can be done and it is pointing to C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me\nengine.dll. Once I restarted my computer then I started getting error messages that said the below:
    “There was a problem starting C:\User\user\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me\nengine.dll. The specified module could not be found.”

Does anyone know how to solve this issue? Thanks

Re: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me\nengine.dll module cannot be found?

If you are having NewNext in your computer then it simply means that it is an adware. It might be removed from your pc but at the time of starting the computer, your system is calling it because of the presence of registry entry. So try to stop it by going to Start > Run and then type msconfig. After that choose Startup tab to get a list of items which is running when you boot windows. Search for the presence of newnext or engine.dll and then disable it by removing the check mark next to it. Click apply and then ok and restart your computer to take effect.

Re: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\newnext.me\nengine.dll module cannot be found?

You can also try to solve your problem by restoring your Windows to a previous state. To do that open System Restore by clicking the Start button and then in the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Now you simlply have to follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer. Or else you can also try to download a tool called Autorun and uncheck the box next to the things that show as missing, download it from here - http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/s...rnals/bb963902.

You will need to check whether any program called Mobogenie or 'NewNext Helper Engine' is installed in your pc. If it is then try to uninstall it by going to Programs and Features in your system. To do that press Windows + Xkeys and then click Control Panel. After that open Programs and Features. Now search for 'NewNext Helper Engine' or 'Mobogenie' from the list and once it is found then right click on it and then click Uninstall and follow the on screen instructions. Once it is done, then reboot your computer and the problem will be solved.