Thread: How to vpn really works to hide my ip details

How to vpn really works to hide my ip details

I am having a bit doubt about using vpn services. I got one which says they are going to charge around $11 a month and they offer more than 600 servers around the globe. I want to use vpn as I am facing a huge amount of malware problem. I want to configure ally my pc on that. There are 21 pc at my office and it looks that this infection has found their way in my network. I contacted the ISP also. They say they can just change the IP address which is not working.

Re: How to vpn really works to hide my ip details

VPN is nice to hide your system details. It happens at many work places where you have huge amount of pc. Once someone install a malware accidentally it then spread. You can use the vpn to hide your ip details. But you have to manually create a network in every pc. Here you can go with free vpn. There is no need to get those paid stuff. Just get any nice vpn access and use the same. I think that will be enough.

Re: How to vpn really works to hide my ip details

I am using one on my windows pc. I use that to visit a few site that has lots of popup stuff. I had faced malware issue for long time. I am using a ip provided by freevpn which is based in Romania. After that my virus issue is being reduced. I am using MSE. It is one of the simplest thing that many are not aware. Instead of using proxy just stick with vpn thing and use it. I am sure that will be quiet easy.